Thursday, August 23, 2012

Crossfit

What a successful week so far!  Ryan and I are giving a crossfit a shot and we are really enjoying it. My body is so sore it literally hurts to sleep. Since I have been running I have not had time to focus on any strength training. Crossfit seems to be a perfect workout for me. The sessions are short and  intense and the workouts are different every day. I am super competitive so I have been killing myself to try and keep up with the boys.

Monday- Crossfit followed by a 5 mile run
Tuesday- Crossfit followed by an 8 mile run
Wednesday- Crossfit followed by a 6 mile run

Maybe I was extra motivated this week knowing that I have Thursday, Friday, and Saturday off from running. My sister Chrissy and nephew Brayden arrive this afternoon. We have an exciting weekend planned with lots of fun stuff for Brayden to do along with a trip to my favorite place on earth Lululemon. Plus a 15 mile run with Chrissy on Sunday morning!

I am excited for Brayden to see our new house, even though he is only 3 I think he will love it. This is the 4th place I have lived in his short life…and every time he visit’s he always asks if we are going to Terri’s new house….must be very confusing for the little guy.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment