Tuesday, July 24, 2012

More Lululemon

It is official...I am obsessed with Lululemon. This is not a good thing because I have a very obsessive personality. I wore another one of my new tanks tonight on my Hollywood Beach run.


The front is pretty basic,but the back is super cute. Please pardon my sweaty face and messy hair.

I want to quit my job and go work at the Aventura Lululemon store so I can wear their clothes everyday...and get a discount. Ryan will probably not like that idea too much, but when he finds out how much these clothes cost he will probably tell me I need to get a part time job there to support my habit. I only plan on making two more purchases in the near future, a pair of crops and one more tank. I need to look cute while hiking on our upcoming trip to Montana..right?

On another note...my sister registered for the Marine Corps Marathon 10K today! It is the same day as the marathon, so we can ride the metro into town together and have beers together in the beer tent after the races. I could not be more excited!

And....Chrissy and Brayden just booked a trip to Fort Lauderdale the end of August. I can't wait to do a Coral Gables and South Beach run with her while Ryan entertains the little guy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment