Monday, July 23, 2012

Back on the Wagon...in a Skirt

Today I got back on the running wagon!  I have been off of it since last Sunday…yes 7 entire days. The guilt is killing me. Work was nuts last week, I was putting in 12 + hour days all week, plus my parents were in town for the week, plus it was Ryan’s birthday on Wednesday. There were just not enough hours in the day to fit everything in. As a treat for myself after my dreadful week at work we made a trip to Lululemon on Saturday night. For me there is nothing more motivating then overpaying for new running clothes.



I have not really had an opinion about running skirts…and am still not sure if I love them or hate them. I typically don’t consider myself very girly, but this skirt was just too cute to pass up. Along with the skirt I got two adorable running tops. I can’t wait to debut them all this week!

Lastly….I sparked some interest with the family on a Disney trip in January…conveniently the same week as the Disney Marathon of course. Only one issue, the ½ marathon is on Saturday and the full is on Sunday. I would really love to do the full, I can’t think of a better place to run 26.2 miles, plus I can wear my new skirt and get a pair of Minnie Mouse ears! Chrissy (my sister) is not sure she can commit to train for a full, but she did ask me to email her a training program…so there is a chance. Brayden (my nephew) will be 4 then and I think it is a requirement by law that he gets to go to Disney World before the age of 5, plus how cute would the pictures be of me and Chrissy running in mouse ears with the Magic Kingdom in the background.

0 comments:

Post a Comment