Saturday, December 8, 2012

Impromptu Half Marathon Tomorrow

I am randomly running a half marathon in Weston tomorrow. I was planning on running 10 miles anyway, so I figured I could add 3.1 more without too much trouble. It is really hard not to focus on setting a new PR. I am just going to try and enjoy the run rather than obsessing too much over the PR. It should be a very small race.....I hope there are a lot of water stations on the course. Sometimes the smaller races are not very organized.

On another note I am very excited that I might be joining a new gym. I have a free 7 day pass to the 24 hour fitness in Sunrise. I am pretty fed up with my current gym. The treadmills are always broken and the ghettoness is increasing more and more everyday. The 24 hour fitness is a lot more expensive, but it looks pretty clean and as an added bonus has a lap pool.  I still wish we had a Lifetime Fitness down here.....they are by far the best gyms ever. I don't understand why we don't have one in Fort Lauderdale......people down here would pay good money for a top of the line gym.

0 comments:

Post a Comment