Monday, November 19, 2012

Space Coast Marathon 2012

No turning back now. I registered for the Space Coast Marathon this Sunday, November 25th. I am beginning to question my sanity. The longest distance I have run since the Marine Corps Marathon in October is 8 miles.

I am heading up to Cocoa Beach on Saturday afternoon to pick up my race packet and check into the luxurious Holiday Inn Express. It should take me 3 hours or so to get up there, so I will have to listen to the Florida State vs. Florida radio broadcast in my car L Ryan isn’t planning on coming with me, which is a little scary but also a little exciting.

Hopefully I run a good race and I don’t have to be taken home by ambulance…..that would be a very expensive ride.  

**Check out my pictures page, I am in the process of posting more pictures from the Marine Corps Marathon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment