Friday, November 16, 2012

Marathon or Football

I have been struggling over the last week to make a very important decision. Marathon or Football?

All along I have been planning on running the Palm Beach Marathon on December 2nd, although I have not registered yet. The race is on December 2nd...which happens to be the morning after the ACC Championship game and the same day as the Dolphin vs. Patriots game. I also have a huge convention at work from November 28th- December 1st. I already know I will be totally wiped out after a few 14 hour days.

So....I checked to see if there were any other race options in December so I could fit a 4th Marathon into my schedule and stick with my goal of 4 Marathons in 4 months.

The Space Coast Marathon is next Sunday in Cocoa Beach. I have never been to that area....so it sparked my interest. Here is the catch though....I would have to drive up on Saturday afternoon to pick up my race packet before 6pm and get a hotel for the night. Next Saturday at 3:30pm is the Florida State vs. Florida Game....which I would definitely miss unless I got up there early enough to watch it my hotel room. (which does not sound too exciting)

What to do, what to do?....I am running out of time to decide!

0 comments:

Post a Comment