Saturday, September 22, 2012

What do you do....

When life gets in the way of your training schedule?

I had an insanely busy few days at work this week that destroyed my running schedule. So far this week I have logged 4 miles. Pitiful I know. It is amazing how guilty I feel. There are just not enough hours in the day. On another note...I think that all retail stores should be open from 7am to 11pm. It is Saturday morning and I have a million errands to run....but nothing opens until 10am, which means I am going to miss College Gameday....not acceptable.

Florida State vs. Clemson is tonight and I can hardly wait. Although I wont be able to enjoy any alcoholic beverages while I watch the game. I have my longest training run yet tomorrow morning, 22 miles. I am planning on doing the run on the treadmill so I don't have to get up at 4am. (The gym employees really think I am nuts)

Lastly I signed up for the ING Miami Marathon yesterday. There was an offer for $10 off the registration fee and I can't resist a good deal. This race is only a few weeks after the Disney Marathon. Hopefully my body can handle it!

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment