Friday, August 3, 2012

Whole Foods Friday

Most would think it is pathetic...but this is my ideal Friday night. 5.25 mile treadmill run followed by a trip to Whole Foods. I typically don't shop at Whole Foods, but I like to pretend that I always shop there and eat super healthy. (that part might be a little pathetic)

These are the goodies I got: 
  • Southwestern Citrus Edamame Salad
  • Holy Mackerel - Panic Attack Belgian Style Beer
  • Pumpkin Flax Granola
  • Organic Quinoa
  • Terra Sweet Potato Chips
  • Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
  • Coconut Chocolate Chip Cliff Bars
  • Carrot Cake Cliff Bars
The girl in line behind me said "wow, looks like you live in a fun household" based on my purchases (she was decked out in Lululemon gear may I add) . I told her that my husband was out of town which was the only reason I was getting all of these goodies.

Obviously, I have pretty much thrown out my rule of no beer drinking unless I am watching football. The Olympics may be a good reason to cheat though. I am pretty devastated that I wont get to see my boyfriend Ryan Lochte every night anymore....but life and the Olympics will go on I guess. The women's triathlon is Saturday and marathon is Sunday, not as enjoyable as drooling over Lochte....but I am still looking forward to watching.

Have a great weekend!



0 comments:

Post a Comment