Thursday, August 30, 2012

Lululemon Love


My sister Chrissy had her first Lululemon encounter last week. I think she also experienced love at first sight. We both got some great stuff, to include our Disney Marathon outfits. Hopefully it is not too cold out because we are both planning on wearing black running skirts and red tanks. (in different styles of course)

I warned Chrissy while trying on tons of different things to be cautious….I typically have a minor stroke when presenting my credit card to the sales person at the register. She treated herself to a few select items to include some crops, a tank, a long sleeve shirt and a skirt. I was planning on getting a pair of crops and a tank and ended up getting 3 tanks instead.

I had my eye on these sweat bands, but was unsure if I wanted to spend the additional $14.99. Once the sales person gave me my total I told Chrissy that I really wanted them but I couldn’t spend one more penny.  The sales person said….”you know what….I am going to give them to you as a promo item!”

They are adorable with a pocket for a key or Blistex, a cute ruffle and a reflective stripe.


I of course accepted and thanked her a million times on our way out. Funny how free sweat bands could bring so much joy to my life. I guess I was just shocked about how thoughtful it was of her to offer them to me. Maybe this is why Lululemon has so many loyal customers.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment