Sunday, June 17, 2012

Playlist and Week Recap

Nothing too exciting to report....the heat is pretty much killing me, as expected this time of year.

Monday- 5 Miles - (Tree Tops Park)
Tuesday- 7 Miles
Wednesday- 4 Miles (Vista View Park- old landfill, very hilly)
Thursday- 3.5 Miles (4 Yasso 800's, plus cool down between)
Sunday- 10 Miles

Since I don't have much else going on I thought I would share the playlist I made for my run this morning. I typically make a new playlist for all of my long runs. Here is a sampling of what I enjoyed this morning. ( I am sure not what you would expect)

  • Anything But Mine- Kenny Chesney
  • Breakdown- Jack Johnson
  • Come Sail Away- Styx
  • Dog Days are Over- Florence + The Machine
  • Down the Road- Kenny Chesney
  • Flake- Jack Johnson
  • Home- Phillip Phillps (Dad and Brayden got me hooked on this one)
  • If it Kills Me- Jason Mraz
  • Jail Break- Thin Lizzy
  • Living on a Prayer- Bon Jovi (Brayden calls it "Take My Hand", what 3 year old loves 80's music and plays air guitar? He is the best!)
  • Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard- Paul Simon
  • Never Going Back Again- Fleetwood Mac
  • New York Groove- Kiss
  • Powe-r Kayne West
  • Say it Ain't So- Weezer
  • Shake it Out- Florence + The Machine (We saw this live when we went to SNL, AWESOME)
  • Small Town USA- Justin Moore
  • So Much for the Afterglow- Everclear
  • Springsteen- Eric Church
  • We are Young- Fun.
  • You and I Both- Jason Mraz
  • You're So Cool- From the movie "True Romance"
 Good music keeps me going!

0 comments:

Post a Comment