Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Child Please

What is going on? I might have to stop running at Central Park...not a fan of the banners all over the place. Although I am excited for Hard Knocks. Ochocinco should be quite entertaining.


Did 7 miles tonight in the heat. Why does it seem like every summer is getting hotter and hotter?  It is only June and running outside is already unbearable.  I have been trying to come up with running locations with some shade. I went to Tree Tops park in Davie last night and did 5 miles. The shaded part of the trail is limited, but actually really pretty.  It reminded me of Tallahassee. (Is it college football season yet?)


Training schedule for the rest of the month is pretty low key. I am trying not to burn myself out. July is when I start putting in some serious miles. Looks like I will be spending more time on the treadmill at my ghetto gym since it is so hot!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment