Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Pope and I .....

The Pope and I actually had something in common this past week. We both had our last day at work. I was sad to leave my friends at the Hard Rock, but am more than excited for this new opportunity.

I accepted the position of Event Logistics Manager at Jaymie Scotto and Associates. Check out the website below.

http://www.jaymiescotto.com 

There are a number of wonderful things about this job....

  • Everyone works virtually from home
  • I will have the opportunity travel to events
  • AND....I will now have more flexibility to train 
I have pretty much taken the entire month of February off. I did a few short runs, but was so busy at work I could barely function. This new job could not have come at a better time. 

New month, new job, new bathroom (our master bathroom renovation starts today).....I am a happy camper! Today I am starting the month off with a South Beach run followed by a trip to H&M. I really enjoy   being nice and sweaty while trying on clothes, well... not really but I have not been to the South Beach H&M yet, so being the calculated planner that I am, it just makes sense to go while I am already down there. 

New training focus...speed work, hills and strength.

I am pretty pumped up about this fresh start! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment