Friday, April 13, 2012

Water, Water and More Water

Drinking water has always been a challenge for me. I am a Coke Zero addict, literally. I typically drink anywhere between 3-5 soda's a day. When I started training for my first marathon I stared drinking a Powerade Zero after each run.

After reading some articles I realized with my activity level I needed to be consuming at least 64 ounces of water everyday. So I bought a CamelBak and started my love/hate relationship with water.

Mio Liquid Water Enhancer is my new best friend. The chemicals in it, will probably kill me. But at least I will die properly hydrated.


I tried the sweet tea flavor with some fresh squeezed lemon and literally said out loud "ahh refreshing." I am still only drinking 64 ounces or so a day, but alternating regular water and flavored water has made it much easier.

Next battle, giving up soda. ( I am not even sure I can commit to trying, I think giving it up will be harder than running 26.2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment